I’m not Emily
Happy Birthday Emily!
You must be wondering, why are these gifs so random?
I’m gonna explain why in six topics.
1. You were the cutest child ever;
2. You were a pretty awesome teenager that played golf ;
3. You are the most beautiful girl (or should I say woman now?);
4. You know how to choose your words really well on your interviews;
5. You’re the most talented musician I know;
6. You’re 22 years old, but there’s still a child inside of you.
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.( on the weekends)
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing. (only earrings)
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and liked Popular.
- I’ve seen and liked 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and liked Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
that little cutie on the up left is going to be 22 years old in 9 days *cries*
What is your middle name? Senra
What are you passionate about? Sleeping and eating?
Zebra or leopard print? None.
Do you have any fears? I’m afraid of heights,and speed. Basically: don’t take me to a amusement park
Silver or gold? Silver
Top three places to visit. Canada, US, England
Where are you from? A brazilian small town
First career you wanted as a child: Vet ( I still want it tho)
What’s your sign? Aries
Future names of your children: I hate children but I would choose Colin for a boy and Ellie for a girl lol
What are you listening to right now? The annoying sound of my air conditioner
Do you believe in fate/destiny? Um…yes…a little bit;
What are your career goals? Be rich tbh
What is your favorite color? idk there are so many colors
What is your favorite flower? idk, maybe all of them
What was the first concert/show you attended? A Miley Cyrus one
Something you are working on right now: This shit
Have you ever had a near-death experience? Nope.
Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early? I’m the laziest person you’ll ever met.
Left or right handed? Left-Handed
TV Shows and anime you watch regularly. Once Upon a Time and Family Guy
Halloween costume idea for this year? In my country we don’t celebrate halloween *cries*
What is your relationship status? Single and untouched
Last movie you watched? Backup Plan
A song that’s been stuck in your head. Come Get It ( by Pharell not Selena though)
A book you want to read/have recently read. Wonder ( it’s an excellent book though)
THIS IS A BIRTHDAY PROJECT FOR EMILY’S B-DAY: http://lettersforeosment.tumblr.com/. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CLICK ON “SEND A LETTER HERE” AND WRITE SOMETHING FOR EMILY. MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR TWITTER USERNAME OR TUMBLR URL IN THE END OF YOUR TEXT.
unfornately, there are no links for it yet D: . You’re gonna love it! ( It aired in my country somedays ago)